CUT TARI AKHIRNYA MINTA MAAF KEPADA PUBLIK


Cut Tari Artist in a statement that accompanied her husband John Joseph Soebrata and lawyer Hotman Paris Hutapea, asking the public to forgive him.

As has been fully realized, Cut Tari as if ready to accept the legal consequences. Completely surrender himself to the legal problems of the police and his lawyer.

"For legal issues I submit to the law enforcement officers, Police Headquarters, and my lawyer Hotman Paris. So my apologies, and Insha Allah, Insha Allah forgive the door open for me," said House Sumitmas Cut Tari I, Jl. Sudirman, Jakarta, Thursday (07/08/2010) night.

Tari who was not able to hold back the tears continued to sob. The sentence harsh and clipped a few moments. While the husband, with his right hand stroked her long hair.

"I just, just like me, just ask, I just ask for forgiveness," said an end.